Friday, December 11, 2009

Manfrotto By Bogen Imaging 190xdb Which One Of These 2 Tripods Do You Think Is Better?

Which one of these 2 tripods do you think is better? - manfrotto by bogen imaging 190xdb

I'll make a new tripod, because the other one I have is a piece of garbage.
I use with my Nikon D3000.
I opted for 2 stands.

1.) Manfrotto ... http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/50 ...

2.) Manfrotto ... http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/62 ...

I think he should be the Slik tripod, but I'm not sure.

5 comments:

Dani G said...

The Manfrotto is undoubtedly the best of both.

Use fewer leg sections to reach their maximum height.
Who has more weight.
It reaches a height of more prior to using the middle column.
It grows higher.

Buy the best tripod now and keep it for life. I mean Manfrotto over 10 years and is solid and thin (PIM) function, as the day I bought it. A quality product.

BL said...

Manfrotto brand is best for

Caoedhen said...

Bow unit is the best set of legs, but suck the leaders of the two. 2-Way Pan-Tilt Heads Video. You want either a ball or 3-way pan-tilt for a particular camera. The ball is the quickest and easiest way to get the camera anywhere and leave it there.

Sakura said...

Gitzo and Manfrotto tripods do better. Get the Manfrotto.

☆ρυяρ нαzє☆™ said...

2. cuz wouldnt think a lot of space and more weight.

Post a Comment