Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pokemon Soul Silver R4 How To Cheat How Do I Add A Patch To Pokemon Heart Gold Ds Rom For An R4?

How do i add a patch to Pokemon heart gold ds rom for an R4? - pokemon soul silver r4 how to cheat

Like all people with a heart of gold or silver soul ROM can be said that the game freezes like every 10 minutes

and I found a patch and not tell you how to R4 emulater you only install
so any help will be used in full, and 10 points for who my game stops freezing
and a thumbs up for all the help

2 comments:

The Scout said...

It installs the same way you would for an emulator, but then you take the R4 ROM.

Amarjit said...

i dont have an answer, but I'm the same situation as 100%, if you know please help me that the patches are downloaded RAR files - (u can not open them), I in the environment ROM does not understand, because if I say Ill u find out

Post a Comment